Quick, easy and delicious ways to celebrate America’s birthday!
WATERMELON FETA BLACKBERRY SKEWERS
- Feta Cheese (In a block, you will need it in cubes)
Cut watermelon into bite size cubes. Place a cube of feta cheese on top of watermelon. Place blackberry on top of the feta and secure the three with a skewer through the top of the blackberry through the watermelon.
Recipe and image: https://ahealthylifeforme.com/watermelon-feta-blackberry-skewers/
FIREWORKS COOKIES AND CREAM COOKIES
- White Cake Mix – you will just use the dry mix
- Butter – unsalted and softened
- Cream Cheese – softened so it mixes in easier
- Egg – helps the cookie dough come together
- Vanilla Extract – adds flavor
- Oreo Cookies – gives the cookies a delicious cookies and cream flavor
- M&M’s – red, white, and blue candies make these 4th of July cookies so colorful
- Sprinkles – a red, white, and blue mix with stars
Mix together the dry cake mix, softened butter, cream cheese, egg, and vanilla in a large bowl until a soft dough forms. Gently stir the cookie chunks and sprinkles into the cookie dough. Refrigerate the dough for at least 30 – 60 minutes. Roll the dough into 24 even dough balls. Place on cookie sheet and bake. Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for 2 minutes before moving them to parchment paper to cool completely.
Recipe and image: https://insidebrucrewlife.com/fireworks-cookies-cream-cookies/